Re: characterizing framing security needs for webappsec consideration

This seems far more general than disallowing some specific features, e.g.
you also need to guard against click-jacking, right? Could you meet the
same need in a more general way with IntersectionObserver v2 to ensure that
your UI is visible to the user the way you expect or X-Frame-Options if you
want to just not be embeddable?