Re: Blocking high-risk non-secure downloads

Hi Emily -

I wasn't really talking about my particular problem. It is simply an
example about a false positive that may also happen in other protection
environments. I personally find the blocking of any kind of download
extremely problematic - especially if the user doesn't know about it.
In-transparent blocking - even with the best intensions - opens the door
to all sorts of desires.

Just my two cents.

Michaela