Re: which algorithm do we use for copying buffer sources in dictionaries?

For what it's worth, I am in favor of `<dfn>create a copy of any buffer
sources' data</dfn>` because it is closer to what actually happens today in
Firefox (at least).

Particularly, everything in the dictionary is passed by reference when we
go async, except for buffers which are cloned.

A "deep copy" would suggest we should make some code changes to how
WebAuthn is called by Credential Management. At least how I read it.

Cheers,
J.C.