From: Andrea Marchesini <amarchesini@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 1:01 AM
Subject: Intent to ship: Clear-Site-Data header
To: dev-platform <dev-platform@lists.mozilla.org>

I intend to turn Clear-Site-Data header on by default in 63. The last
remaining dependency bug is going to land today; we pass all the WPTs.

It has been developed behind the dom.clearSiteData.enabled preference.

Chrome has this feature enabled since 06-2017.

Bug to turn on by default: bug 1470111.

Spec: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec-clear-site-data/