Re: Mixed Content Level 2

Hey John,

A few of us are actually getting together to discuss this the day before
our next webappsec call.  I will invite you as well.  We at Mozilla have a
few other proposals, including the one where we strip cookies from passive
content.  We can get together and discuss all our different ideas and take
it from there.

~Tanvi