Re: (Last minute) Teleconference Agenda: 2019-12-19

I think we just need to do the transfer, in two steps. Probably transfer to
w3c/feature-policy, and then rename to w3c/webappsec-feature-policy -- does
that make sense?

The existing w3c/webappsec-feature-policy probably needs to get deleted
first, so that GitHub will perform the rename. (Sorry for the extra work, I
hope it wasn't too much)

As far as a FPWD goes, should I just make that a separate set of HTML/CSS
files in a directory on the repo? (
https://www.w3.org/Guide/transitions?profile=FPWD isn't super helpful, at
least for answering the question "where do all of the documents go?")

Thanks,
Ian