Re: Github notifications->mailing list?

From: Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 13:47:45 -0800
To: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Cc: public-webappsec@w3.org
I like the digest email. Let's start with that and see if we want to expand
further? I think a weekly email is a reasonable amount of traffic to the
list.

On Nov 8, 2017 5:20 PM, "Wendy Seltzer" <wseltzer@w3.org> wrote:

Another option is a weekly digest, such as what's sent in the Web
Platform WG:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2017Nov/0005.html

--Wendy

On 11/08/2017 06:50 PM, Daniel Veditz wrote:
> I should add that I'm not at all opposed to sending all the traffic to the
> mailing list -- as I said I get them already and I assume GMail will
> coalesce the threads for me (and if not it can be filtered). Just not sure
> which would be most useful for the WG.
>
> -Dan Veditz

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)