Re: Improving CORS security

Yes, we do rely on it right now. We rely on a form of CSRF tokens to
protect the requests so that evil.com can't make the request; while any XSS
on the page can't affect the main origin.

My point is that the vulnerability that null allows is the same in impact
as the websites that just blindly reflect an origin. None of the proposals
for that are talking about breaking existing apps and I think we should
follow the same principle here.

-dev