Re: [permissions] Defining a testing API

Hi,

Thanks for preparing the document. I've added a couple of comments to it.

Do we feel the best place to have the discussion is in the comments of that
doc, or here in this thread? I'm happy either way, but (ignoring extensive
evidence to the contrary) I'm not fond of repeating myself :)

Cheers,

Simon