Re: Security headers and browser extensions

Hi Scott,

Just to point you to a study related to what you are describing. Maybe you are aware of it.
Anyway, it is a paper `May I? - Content Security Policy Endorsement for Browser Extensions` by Daniel Hausknecht , Jonas Magazinius and Andrei Sabelfeld

Best,
Dolière Francis SOME
PhD Candidate / Security and Privacy in Web Applications