Re: Proposal to advertise automation of UA

Hey Sergey,

If your goal is to reduce malicious traffic on a website, why would you
expect the malicious-traffic generator to opt-into sending a header
advertising their automated nature? Doesn't this in some way boil down
to setting
the evil bit <https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3514.txt>?

-mike