Re: [webappsec] Teleconference Agenda 21-FEB-2017

I'll be on the call tomorrow!

I've been super slow on COWL, but I'd like to try to not move it to note
just yet. We've been refactoring our FF implementation to move to a
confined iframe model, an idea that came out of talking to Joel. I'll try
to update the spec draft this week to reflect these changes as well so we
can get feedback from the rest of the group as well.

-deian