Re: [webappsec] Teleconference Agenda 21-FEB-2017

Thanks, Brad!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 12:33 AM, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Implementation status and outstanding issues for:
>   * Mixed Content
>   * Secure Contexts
>   * Upgrade Insecure Requests

I vaguely recall all of these being blocked in one way or another on
referencing Fetch, and on some things landing in W3C's HTML. I'll dig
around today to see if those landed in the meantime.

I believe that Boris also wanted some clarification/restructuring in Mixed
Content that I haven't gotten to yet. He probably also has opinions about
the clarity of these docs in general. :) (CCing Boris; Hi!)

> TOPIC: Call structure for 2017.  Back to spec-based calls?

This makes sense to me. Regular checkins are a nice forcing function for
getting things into shape.

> TOPIC: AOB

I'd point folks to some ongoing conversations in
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-csp/issues/87,
https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/2373,
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-csp/issues/98,
https://github.com/whatwg/fetch/pull/465, and