Re: A 'navigation-to' CSP directive

Hi Rob,

I think it fits better as a CSP directive not as part of sandbox. If we are
adding it to sandbox we are saying that it only makes sense as part of
sandbox but I believe there are plenty of situations where this can be used
without sandbox.

Also I believe sandbox currently has only Y/N flags, and this should be a
serialized-source-list and in CSP it would become a sort of directive
inside a directive which can make CSP syntax more complicated.

Regards,
Andy Paicu