Re: [webappsec] Call for Consensus: Transition UISecurity to NOTE status

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com> wrote:

> We mentioned this a few calls back but I neglected the formal Call for
> Consensus, so here it is.
> The UISecurity spec has spurred much interesting discussion, but in its
> current form has not attracted any implementer interest.  As such, this is
> is a call for consensus to stop work on it and transition it to NOTE status.
>
> https://www.w3.org/TR/UISecurity/

+1 This seems like an appropriate course of action.  It's an interesting
problem and, from the last time I tried to mess in that space, kind of an
implementation headache, so I can see why it's drawn good discussion but
not as much implementer interest yet.