Re: [blink-dev] Must have SSL or dedicated IP address?

The search ranking bump that Google gives for https is so small (currently)
as to not really make a difference... of course, there are a ton of good
reasons to move to https regardless (we'll have some neat materials aimed
at web sysadmins and their bosses later this week). best, How

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]

Tech Prom, CDT's Annual Dinner, is April 20, 2017!
https://cdt.org/annual-dinner