Re: [suborigins] The origin relationship to suborigins

Hi, and thanks for the comments! Your graph *should* be incorrect, although
it's always possible we're getting something wrong. The SOP should be
applied symmetrically to execution contexts that have a Suborigin and those
that don't, so the green arrows should be red in your example.

If you think there's a specific bug in the spec so far, we'd love to hear
more about it. It would be great if you can file a bug at
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-suborigins.
--Joel