Re: [REFERRER] Call for Consensus: Referrer Policy to Candidate Recommenation

Ah thanks Emily. I can see it's a hard question to answer now. Whatever
is processed last, but with one edge cases. If I understand the
precedence is (from highest to lowest):

. ReferrerPolicy is no-referrer, or rel="noreferrer".
1. Implicit, via inheritence.
3. Any other referrerpolicy attribute that is not "no-referrer"
4. Meta-tag.
5.HTTP Header

evan