Re: VC meeting to discuss Permissions spec

Thanks for writing all these up!

>From the descritption in your mail:

- the critical point on 95 is probably not so much when stores are created,
but when they are destroyed.

- 97 seems like "do what I mean". If adopted, it means that each UA must
design its storage model on its own, and consistency goes out the window.
Not happy with that.

- I don't get what you mean by calling the camera permission a "feature".
Care to explain further?
(In my mind, the "feature" is all of the aspects of camera management;
permission is only one small part of it, and the only one I want to have
the permissions spec say anything about.)