Re: ARIA password role

True. Are the other browser manufacturers planning to provide similar security indicators?

We need to make sure AT Vendors report the indicators across browsers. I don’t know who would coordinate that with AT vendors (the APA working group or ARIA) but I will discuss that with the rest of the ARIA Working Group Thursday.

Based on your input I believe our password role definition is sound. We just need to work with AT vendors on this and ensuring they render text properly.

Regards,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger