Re: Fixing third party content

My idea is not well developed, but I was thinking it might be possible to
build on the mechanisms of how content scripts work for Chrome extensions.
I was specifically thinking of the case of "third party measurement" in a
broad sense, whether for page analytics, or advertising measurement and
anti-fraud.