Re: [CSP] "sri" source expression to enforce SRI

I think I am beginning to lean toward a separate directive for this as
well. Originally I felt the addition of a "require-sri" source expression
was simpler. But, it does muddle the entire notion of what a source
expression is and would make defining source expressions that much uglier
to formally define and implement. Defining this as its own directive seems
to simplify the specification and makes it more extensible going forward
if/when any changes are made to SRI itself.