Re: [CSP] "sri" source expression to enforce SRI

I'm fine with a `require-sri` source expression that could be added to
`script-src`, or a `require-sri` directive that stands on its own.

I lean towards the latter because it feels a little strange to treat this
kind of requirement as a "source", and because having a separate directive
for this policy change probably fits better with CSP's extensibility model
(and is easily defined in a separate document from CSP itself). If someone
feels strongly about using the former I'd probably accept a PR, though. :)

-mike