Re: Alternative proposal for the form signing using client-certificate

Hi!

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 9:27 PM, Anders Rundgren
<anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my old country (Sweden) I can log in to (almost) any of the national
> banks
> (assuming I have an account there), to all e-government services as well as
> sending money in real-time only using a phone number as account identifier,
> all based on Mobile BankID which is an "App" + X.509 certificate. S/MIME?
> N/A (which says something about the state of eID "standardization").

Can you sign legally bound online petitions? Can you yourself develop
a platform where people could sign such petitions?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m