Re: F2F dates? (Re: [webappsec] Teleconference for March 9 CANCELLED)

On 3/9/16 6:29 AM, Mike West wrote:
> Is the date solid? I think Wendy had some objections to the 16th/17th,
> for instance.

Those did seem to be the best dates for the most people and I've been
able to reserve a room for those dates. I'm slightly worried that we'll
have a lot more people than the last couple of events because travel
will be easier for many. Please fill out the following Doodle poll so I
can get a count to make sure our room is big enough and arrange for
enough food for lunch.

If you're not a formal member of the working group please check with
Brad and I before signing up.

Dates: May 16-17, 9am
Location: Mozilla's Mountain View office
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/contact/spaces/mountain-view/

RSVP: http://doodle.com/poll/38uhygx3wtg3ax3f

-Dan Veditz