Re: Accessing the same CORS-Resource from multiple sites

Thanks for the link, Brad.

I read "An anonymous request can be made by setting the withCredentials
flag on an XMLHttpRequest to `false`, which causes the browser to omit
the Origin and Cookie headers in the request". If I could prevent the
browser from sending an Origin header this would cause the server to
return "*" as value of the Access-Control-Allow-Origin-Header. However
both firefox and chromium sent the Origin header even when
withCredentials is set to false.

Cheers,
Reto