Re: [UPGRADE] upgrade-insecure-request-with-fallback

I do think this is interesting but I still think that the wide prevalence
of and bad outcomes with active mixed content are still such that I'm not
optimistic that a tool like Certbot can actually turn this on automatically
for sites without creating serious breakage.  (unless we introduce a third
state as proposed and for reasons discussed here
http://webappsec-test.info/~bhill2/DifferentTakeOnOE.html)

Assume we move forward with HSTS Priming, what is the expected incremental
benefit here?  Is there a guess or telemetry on how many sites have only
passive mixed content dependencies?  (remember if you have any critical
scripts that aren't served over https, you can't send visitors to the https
version of your site without breakage)

-Brad