Re: [webappsec] Face to Face meeting survey

I should probably qualify since I kept options short for the sake of
layout.  Assume San Jose International Airport as the boundary latitude
between the SF Bay Area South and North options, with Cupertino, Los Gatos
or the Santa Cruz area as likely "South" candidates and San Francisco
proper and the peninsula down to Mountain View as the "North" region.