Re: Security / Technical feedback on subresource integrity specification

It should also be easy to pollyfill when all browsers implement the
integrity metadata in the fetch request:
https://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#concept-request-integrity-metadata
This could be then used in a service worker to implement things like having
race loading of multiple requests to CDNs for example.
As described here:
https://jakearchibald.com/2014/offline-cookbook/#cache-network-race