Re: Limiting requests from the internet to the intranet.

The proposal doesn't talk on eliminating timing-based fingerprinting
possibilities though, which might not be relevant since all internal
resources will be "protected" from outside by default, but worth a
discussion. Like making sure "made up" network error timings are intact
with real network error timings.