Re: [UI Security] iframe URL indicator

Perhaps true, but there's wide classes of interactions that cannot be
secured without address bar management. I'm hoping to have a usable test
platform including this feature in the next 4-6 weeks.  Where I think
everyone would agree is that this feature needs user data before approval
in a way normal features might not.