Re: In-browser sanitization first, "Safe Node" later?

How brilliant. DOMPurify is exactly the kind of tool that most
developers need, IMO.

* Conversion from bad HTML to good HTML in the browser via JS
* Trivial to use library out of the box with no configuration
* Lots of straight-forward configuration options (see the section on "
Can I configure it?")
* Easy to use to retrofit old apps (simple defensive paradigm)
* Plays well with other libs and frameworks

Thanks for pointing this out, Craig.

Aloha,
Jim