Re: permissions.request() and publishing a new Permissions WD

> On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 1:04 AM, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com> wrote:
>> What do folks think?
> That furthering the idea that publication is somehow tied to agreement
> is wrong. Just publish and don't use publication as justification for
> implementation decisions.

Where exactly is agreement reached?

Editors have stated [1] they're operating [2] on the assumption that the
editor's draft doesn't need to reflect consensus, and now it'll get
published based on the assumption that it already reflects consensus?

If someone could point me to a description of this process being
followed, that would help. Thanks,

.: Jan-Ivar :.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/permissions/issues/85#issuecomment-213616988
[2] https://github.com/w3c/permissions/pull/79