Re: Iframes and credit card security

Thanks Dan,

Personally I think "assuming the correct iframe has been opened" is the problem, and because most websites are doing things like running out of date versions of WordPress, they need to have at least a basic check that things "seem to be ok".

And I'm not someone who thinks an automated scan that just checks version numbers is perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Craig