Re: Iframes and credit card security

>From a purely technological point of view - everything in the browser is
pretty much fair game if the underlying server is compromised. I have
long tried to convince folks that we would need some form of signed code
that would even protect against a fully compromised server as the
signature package itself would be signed by a release key that would not
reside on the web site in question.

Some time back I developed an appropriate solution via Firefox extension
(see attachment).

Compliance is Patrick explained, just that. A set of rules that make
"some" sense but won't address the underlying problem.

Michaela