HSTS/ UIR/ Chrome and Form actions. Issue or feature?

Hi,

This is now fixed.

I'm curious to know if this is not a chrome-related bug?
We have both HSTS and UIR headers and the end point of those forms
are w3.org URLs. I would expect the browser should "upgrade"
those links to HTTPS. Firefox didn't raise a warning.

Why is chrome specific about it? Is it an issue or am
I missing something?

Thanks!

-jose