Re: [CSP2]Is there a directive dealing with the window.opener.location phishing concern?

Requiring that no referrer is sent in order to disown the opener is not
great.  I hope we come up with a better mechanism soon.

Jerry, in the meantime you may consider putting referrer information in
a query parameter.  Third parties would have to learn about this
parameter though and update their code.

~Tanvi