Re: Referrer value for resources fetched from CSS

Tanvi, what referrer policy does Firefox use for cross origin css docs? I
think in Blink, I use the CSS doc as referrer URL, and the referrer policy
from the document that imported this CSS doc (which actually seems kinda
odd).

Maybe it was more consistent to use the default referrer policy in that
case?