Re: [SRI] Requiring CORS for SRI

Yes, Wendy, this is a big deal.  It is unfortunate, but there are lots of
enterprises that have a huge amount of sensitive information available with
poor access controls.  I'd like them to fix it, but building meaningful
access control for a legacy system is a much larger effort than the
comparable work for the open ontology people to just add an
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * global header to their Apache config, and
the likely negative consequences of us opening that kind of security hole
for those systems are vastly vastly greater than the consequences of
preventing a few, lightly-used applications from accessing data that
doesn't set proper CORS headers.