Re: [REFERRER] policy inheritance via javascript: URI and new document

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> What inheritance cases beyond `about:blank` are you worried about?

The ones I'm not aware of right now... This about:blank case was one I
didn't think about while implementing it in Firefox, and I'm concerned
I missed something else.  But maybe it's prudent to address
about:blank in the spec (I think it's the majority of what was missed)
and circulate to see if we missed anything?

> I'll take a stab at rewriting the relevant bits of the spec in the vaguely
> near future: https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues/328.

Thanks!

-Sid