Re: Update on IETF Token Binding WG / request for comments

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Dirk Balfanz <balfanz@google.com> wrote:
> I was asked to gather comments and feedback from this group, and for that
> purpose I wrote a doc that explains the problem and summarizes what the DOM
> API would have to do:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x_3KI_v35NQFEsAbGGjNcyTw3Waoy1mL3YfTaQbyyuM/view?rm=minimal&pli=1
>
> Comments/Feedback welcome, in particular comments on where this API should
> be discussed/developed.

Thanks Dirk. https://github.com/whatwg/fetch/ would be the best place
to discuss and add this API. fetch() is the "new version" of
XMLHttpRequest and the API we'll actively maintain going forward. That
will also place the necessary hooks for this feature in the Fetch
Standard and would allow us to expose it in other contexts later, if
that is deemed necessary.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/