Re: [upgrade] return=secure-representation

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 7:38 AM, Nottingham, Mark <mnotting@akamai.com>
wrote:

> > On 13 Mar 2015, at 5:35 pm, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 5:48 AM, Nottingham, Mark <mnotting@akamai.com>
> wrote:
> > A) This is a horrible, horrible name.
> >
> > It's "horrible horrible"? Not just "horrible"? In that case, we should
> change it!
>
> I will remember that trick...

I'm just glad it wasn't "horrible horrible horrible". I would have had to
print the spec out and burn each page individually. :(

> > I'd suggest either:
> >
> > Prefer: redir2sec
> >
> > ... or creating another, even shorter request header altogether (they're
> cheap).
> >
> > `Prefer: https`?
>
> OooooooOOOoh

Is that a ghost that agrees with the suggestion?

Or a Mark running away in horror?

If the former, I'll change the spec today.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)