Re: UPGRADE: 'HTTPS' header causing compatibility issues.

It sounds like we're moving away from it, but another quick bikeshed vote
away from "TLS" from a futureproofing perspective -- I think we probably
all regret how many names of things got "SSL" baked into them...

-- Eric

--
konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>