Re: Proposal: a "clear site data" API.

Does all data stored in the file system and IndexedDB count as a cache
always? Would these be worthy exclusion directives?

I'm also a little worried of giving this power to clear http only cookies
and opaque data to a JavaScript API also.

Can the specification have an advisory to add a console message or similar
reporting to ease debugging. A post data clear event might be useful also
so JavaScript can know to clean up interfaces to show the user is logged
out.

When all contexts are neutered how will they handle stale user input?

Thanks