Re: CfC: Republish MIX as CR; deadline July 29th.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> Still, examining the `window` and `client` property sees like a strange way
> of asking "Is this a passthrough request?" One way of dealing with that
> indirection is to bake it into Fetch. Another is to rewrite the algorithm in
> MIX to make more sense. It sounds like you'd prefer the latter, Anne.

I'm not sure, I haven't made up my mind. Indicating "passthrough" in
some way might have value elsewhere too, though I can't immediately
think of anything. It is a bit weird how this works out for MIX, but
copying context over for three values where that has use seems wrong
too. And we definitely need to keep client/window around for a whole
bunch of things.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/