Re: CfC: Mixed Content to PR; deadline July 6th.

Thanks, Anne.

I've added a brief section on this to the security considerations (
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/#service-workers), and
updated the algorithm at
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/#should-block-fetch.

Brian, note that this means we really do need the response checking bits
that you were concerned about earlier.

If the two of you are happy, then I suppose we can do the back-through-CR
dance just like we're doing with CSP2. Hooray for process! :)

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)