Re: CfC: Mixed Content to PR; deadline July 6th.

If Firefox, IE, and Safari have one behavior, and Chrome/Opera have
another, then it seems like we can claim interoperability in either
direction. Since that's what the group agreed to do a few months ago, it
surprises me that Chrome's SW implementation made a different decision.
*shrug*