Re: CfC: Mixed Content to PR; deadline July 6th.

Ok. Looking at the diff, I can totally live with dropping the concept from
MIX. You happy with
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/2fa9d6757123cd3e4d53a347ba8bc57437c5d292,
Brian?

https://github.com/whatwg/fetch/issues/73
<https://github.com/whatwg/fetch/issues/73>

> > 2. WebSockets doesn't have a similar concept, which makes rewriting
> >
> https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/#websockets-integration
> > in terms of something else difficult.
>
> Hmm yeah. WebSocket being kinda similar, but different, keeps biting
> us. I wish the protocol was not in such an immutable state at the
> IETF. Monkey patch?

File errata! Or something.

I hand-waved in the diff, and I'll think about a reasonable way of
explaining it in a monkey patch suggestion sometime later tonight.

-mike