Re: Post-Zakim calls? (Re: [webappsec] Teleconference Agenda 29-Jun)

Sorry to be the spoilsport here, but Hangouts is just as bad (as good?)
as WebEx for me.
It too requires me to install a plug-in (an rpm or deb package on Linux).

I'm interested to hear about what Wendy said with not requiring the Java
client for WebEx though..