Re: Security use cases for packaging

Would it be possible to meet the security goals without assuming that the
response body is part of the package? See [1] for background on why that's
beneficial.. at least for performance side of the story. I'm picturing a
package description where each resource has a SRI token, plus a signature
to authenticate the tree of resources / package description itself?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2015Jan/0008.html